Instructions for performing exercise correctly
1. Perch on the edge of a chair.
2. Cross one leg over the other and using the opposite hand, pull the leg up to the opposite hip.
3. Slowly pull the knee to the chest. Move your hands from the ankle and cuddle the knee, pulling the knee up to the chest.
4. Slowly begin to len backwards
5. Repeat the exercis for the opposite leg.
David has spent the last 16 years investigating the causes and rational behind children suffering with digestive dissorders